Thursday, October 13, 2011

Trying something new......

Ok soooo I tried the water color affect on my nails .....and for my first time I think I did pretty good. It's alot harder than it looks.
1.You get a plastic cup filled water
2.Paint your nails white
3.Drop 3 contrasting colors into the cup of water
4.Dip nail in
Tip: *place tape around the tip of your finger to keep off unwanted nail polish
*use room temperature water
*lazy bitch tip ... Dip all fingers in at same time ... I didn't see big difference I actually like that hand the best.
Love the 2nd pic ... Pinky nail
The 3rd pic is the hand I dip all the fingers in at the same
The other pictures I dip one finger a time.
I know the pictures are not the best .... Give me a break it's hard as hell taking good picture with one hand. Next time I will have someone take pictures for me. I plan to paint the nails I didn't like in sliver glitter ...will update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment